Catwa Help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a couple of questions. 

1. Today I tried a couple of demos. In the picture, it's the freckles on my face. You can see the word demo on my face. I removed (and even deleted) the demo and yet this won't go away, even when I completely remove the Catwa and reapply it. Any suggestions? 

2. I am trying the Catwa head with a Maitreya body. My question is when I'm shopping for makeup, do I need to find a brand that has some sort of skin compatable with Maitreya so I can match my body skin tone to my face? 

You need the Catwa main hud and find and clear the affected layers. 

Everytime I try a demo I copy the head, apply the demos and throw away the copy when I'm done. No need to waste time with cleanups.

If you dont have copies for head and body and other stuff to have an easy fallback - in case of whatever might happen - you are pretty unorganized. :D

For the skin: you need the SAME skin from one creator for Maitreya body AND Catwa head. And try a demo to see if the skin maker has done it well. If they dont have demos for head and body just say byebye.

That's the only way to get head and body to match. (For my level of expected quality) I see quite some avatars with different colours so they are either blind or ignore it or maybe have low graphics and/or special windlight and only think it looks ok. Well - it doesn't.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.