Is it possible to change your Linden home?

thukevekow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is it possible to change your Linden home?  I've been living there for quite some time (2 years) but I still feel a bit ripped off.  You see I chose buy replica watches the japanese themed home based on the images that was on display on the website when I signed up for premium, however when I finally got to see my home in world I was dissapointed.  The japanese style homes consist of one  rectangular room, from the outside they look like bouble story houses but they're not. I went to visit a friend in their Linden home with a different theme and their homes seem to be much better, multiple levels, consisting of more prims etc.

I have added a second floor to my home with stairs and some interrior walls, but I am still losing out, because that impacts my prims usage.

So basically I am suffering from buyers remorse and wonder if it is possible to pick a different themed house?

I have my Linden Home yet would prefer a different theme. Can I change my selection?

Yes!

1. Choose World > Place Profile About Land and click the General tab.
  2. Click Abandon Land. After confirming, the land is removed from your account.

That's it! You can register for another Linden Home.

32px-KBwarning.png Warning: Please use this reasonably: if you abandon and choose a new Linden Home five times in 24 hours, you're temporarily blocked from choosing another. You'll need to wait after 24 hours have elapsed to register again.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Linden-Home-FAQ/ta-p/700101

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Linden-Home-overview/ta-p/700103

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Linden-Home-reference-guide/ta-p/700105

Yes. :smileyhappy:

I have my Linden Home yet would prefer a different theme. Can I change my selection?

Yes!

1. Choose World > Place Profile > About Land and click the General tab.
  2. Click Abandon Land. After confirming, the land is removed from your account.

That's it! You can register for another Linden Home.

32px-KBwarning.png Warning: Please use this reasonably: if you abandon and choose a new Linden Home five times in 24 hours, you're temporarily blocked from choosing another. You'll need to wait after 24 hours have elapsed to register again.

thukevekow wrote:

Is it possible to change your Linden home?  I've been living there for quite some time (2 years) but I still feel a bit ripped off.  You see I chose the japanese themed home based on the images that was on display on the website when I signed up for premium, however when I finally got to see my home in world I was dissapointed.  The japanese style homes consist of one  rectangular room, from the outside they look like bouble story houses but they're not. I went to visit a friend in their Linden home with a different theme and their homes seem to be much better, multiple levels, consisting of more prims etc.

I have added a second floor to my home with stairs and some interrior walls, but I am still losing out, because that impacts my prims usage.

So basically I am suffering from buyers remorse and wonder if it is possible to pick a different themed house?

WTF is this??  This is an exact copy of a post I made a few months ago.  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Is-it-possible-to-change-your-Linden-home/m-p/1192931#M34210

I fail to see how copying and pasting my post is of any use to anyone?  Please do enlighten me as to what it is that you are trying to achieve here?

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

I think it's SPAMmers getting a few "good" posts in before the rush of SPAM. Just to confuzzle folks. Too bad they're not "creative" enough to post something original.

Perhaps.

There have been several one day old accounts asking not so noobish questions in the answers section.

There have been more of them, I just try to point them out and hope who ever reads this stuff notices and looks into it. 

I wouldn't know what to report them for, what they are doing is copying and pasting. Why is anybodies guess. 

Since in your case it was your post, maybe you could report them for posing as you? I have no idea.

There has to be a reason they are doing this, either to build post counts or some other unknown reason.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.