Account loged in. need a linden technical suport employee

Drackreal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

well it seems senc ei cant log into second life to play the game and only onto here. i asked my friends. and aperantly they say i have been on all day. which i have not. looking into it. now a friend said they had the same problem and asked to have there account loge dout by "suport" woundering how i can get that done myself.

thank you.

Hello Drackreal and welcome to SL Forums. It is an old bug which is back again and affects many residents. Here is a jira: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-28209 You can vote there, watch, add your comment and follow the suggestion of Alexa Linden:

Alexa Linden added a comment - 27/Jan/12 10:36 AM

For avatar which are stuck "ghosting" in Second Life, thus preventing logging back in, you will need to file a Support Ticket so they can unstick the your individual account.

So submit a ticket under account issues --> second life web login issues and wait for a reply. If you are a premium is preferable to use LiveChat. You find the option on the right. Good luck.

Reposted from another thread on the same topic. Success rate seems to be 100%:

I had the same problem the other day. I tried all the non support ticket suggestions and nothing worked until I followed this advice: Avatar Ghost Exorcism

http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/2010/09/ghosted-avatar-and-exorcism.html

Logon as usual.  You will probably get the usual message.  But, according to the information in the blogs, the ghosted avatars go off-line for a minute every 14 minutes.  During that time you can log on.  So if you keep trying to log on, you should succeed within 14 minutes. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.