R.I.P. Chaos :'c

Emerald Ansome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The region Chaos, home to Surreal Farber's Phobos Design store, was one of my favorite places to go exploring.  Walking around the streets among the tall cyberpunk buildings under a perpetual night sky, swimming in the underground passageways, and seeing all the amazing people there.  I recently looked up the sim on Gridsurvey.com and found that the cyberpunk nighttime beauty that is Chaos has been changed entirely.  I also searched for the sim on SL Search and found that the region was now home to an Ancient Persian Roleplaying world.

I am utterly disgusted and forlorn over what most likely is the demise of Chaos.  If I could bring it back, I would.  But I can't.  I'm not what you would consider a hobbyist builder.  Only Surreal Farber herself can bring it back.  She might and she might not.  But, it is most probable that the latter will be true, and there is nothing either I or anyone else can do about it.  I know I'm being realistic in saying that.  I am currently trying to find a region that is similar to Chaos with cyberpunk architecture and flooded undergorund passageways alike.  Nothing I find fits the bill for me.  And besides, nothing is perfect and beggars can't be choosers.

Is there anyone else who liked going to this place in its futuristic, cyberpunky glory?  Are you also upset that it went away?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.