Comparison for mesh lips

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone experienced with mesh lips in SL? I'm trying decide whether to get Loud Mouth or Nyamx2. I used to dislike mesh lips due to the complete failure for tinting to match skin tones, but now with skin appliers that's not too much of a problem anymore. Also SL doesn't have built-in lip animations so I'm sick of not being able to simply open my mouth in a non-distorted way.

What I'm mainly concerned with:

- How does applier work? Does it have Omega support?

- Features and accessories? Does it just come with a pair of lips and nothing else, or does it include some fun stuff?

- How active is the creator, and how buggy is the product?

Thanks.

Edit: after some research here's the info I have so far:

- Nyam creator is completely inactive, and the product is no mod, both are somewhat dealbreakers. Flip side is it includes 4 mouth poses

- Loud Mouth only includes 1 pose but it's mod, and creator is somewhat active

As far as Omega supported lips there are only 3 currently listed as supported, Those are PXL Sweet Lips & Soul Kissers. And also now NyamNyam, showing this creator is still active, and with relay these lips will now accept Omega appliers.

Best thing to do is try all the demos, find one you like and then look around to see how easy it is to find appliers for them. Demo's will usually give full functionality excluding the use of appliers.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.