Just Bought Lolas Pushups. Help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Just got lolas tangos. and i have a shirt/outfit with "appliers" I have the hud thing that says "click to apply" Im wearing the tangos and the shirt but nothing is happening...and I AM in a script enabled area. what am i doing wrong. I certainly dont think boobs sticking out over my shirt is right 

please help

EDITED:

Where do i find clothes that works with PUSH UPS then?!

Lolas Push ups need to have clothes compatible to right? what do i search to find them? I did not just buy these for nearly 2k to not have any clothes even work with them. PLEASE help me

3 answers to this question

Here's the thing. Lola Tangos don't yet HAVE a push-up version. They're just Lola Tangos. The Lola brand has two PREVIOUS releases, before mesh: Natural and Push-Up. If you have Lola Push-Ups, you do NOT have Tangos, and if you have Lola Tangos, you don't have push-ups. Your picture looks like regular Lola Push-Ups.

You have a dark base. You need to change to a light one. Click your implants and choose Skin Tones. You'll want one of the light ones. Choose one that's close to your skintone, but a little lighter, then fiddle with it to match as closely as you can. Your implants should have come with a blending tanktop layer. Wear that, and edit it to change the color to something closer to your skintone. Save it, and wear it and your implants together. The blend tanktop helps you match more closely.

For a near-perfect match, many skin creators are making skin appliers, but they ARE for Tangos. NOT Push-Ups. So you'd need to buy the Tangos, which is another investment, and a larger one. Same thing for clothing. You can probably still find clothing with appliers for the Push-Ups, but if you're buying appliers for Tangos, they won't work with your Push-Ups.

Lola Push-Ups are $1250L. Lola Tangos are $1750.

Yes, for any breast implant in SL you need to have compatible clothing. You may have to hunt around for clothing that will work. Search for clothing for Universal or Ecorps implants - creators who made appliers for those two brands of prim implants often also made appliers for Lola's. Lola prim implants always were a bit difficult to find appliers for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.