Thank you Second Life artists, gallery owners and magazine publishers :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like to thank everyone who posts announcements about their galleries and magazines. Thanks to these announcements I am appraised of different activities and events in Second Life. Thanks to these announcements I have had art gallery exhibitions and my work featured in different Second Life Magazines. Thanks to these announcements I have become part of Second Life's artistic community and was even nominated for an Avi Choice award.

If it wasn't for artists promoting their work on this forum I probably would have lost interest in Second Life.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

5 kudos say many agree, and many more if they knew these things were even available in Second Life.

Too much I have seen exhibits by the same artists, and it feels like I'm not really part of Second Life at all, that I'm on the outside looking in.

I'm sure there are many creators like me that feel the same way, and we need to hear about these events, these galleries and in-SL magazines much more than we are.

Three Cheers for the SL Art Scene! 

Perhaps someone needs to do a detailed listing of current Galleries and Magazines with fresh artwork. Personally I get a lot of handy announcments about small openings and shows from .:SL Art:. group, I also spend a day or two each month checking out the recent additions to the Art Galleries of Second Life listings. Sure, there is plenty of stagnant Art on the grid, but there is plenty of fresh content waiting to be found as well ;-D 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.