Linden purchase does not go through. What's wrong with my account?

PhillipMagnus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

All of my Linden purchases today (July 28, 2015) have been declined. My credit card is current. I can buy things, and folks can pay me Lindens, but I am unable to buy them.  I use  Firestorm 4.7.1 (45325).

Addendum: I removed my credit card and re-entered it. That appears to have fixed things. Some link got lost during all the maintenance, I guess.

3 answers to this question

We are only volunteer residents here no Lindens read this. We have no access to your account records. You should contact billing to answer your questions.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance
The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

If you cannot use one of these phone numbers contact Live Chat if you are a premium member or file a support ticket

Hi Phillip. I am having the same problem but unlike you, I cant solve mine. For 2 days now I've tried removing and then re-entering my paypal account several times, then I tried another paypal account and the payment was declined again so i linked my bank account and that was also declined. I did call the customer helpline and they said someone would get in touch by email but i've heard nothing yet and i'm getting worried about my land and my horses as I cant find a way to pay for lindens. Any help from anyone would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.