I have a premium account, the renewal is December 3, 2011, is it still possible not to renew ?

Elfy Collins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a premium account, renewal and billing are the next planned for December 3, 2011, is it still possible not to renew ? Must I pay ? I paid my last year, I have not started a new year, we are not yet in December, I think be entitled to return to basic account ?

Please confirm to me, ty

4 answers to this question

Yes.  You still have time to not renew your premium membership.  Just downgrade your account to Basic.  Make sure you get rid of any land you own first since you cannot downgrade if you still own mainland.  You will find the downgrade option at your Dashboard - Account - Cancel Account.  Look for the Adjust Access Plan button in the middle of the page next to the checkbox that says Downgrade my account to Basic Access.

--Cinn

I just got my renewal notice in the email the other day, myself.  It's an email telling you that on the date stated LL will bill your account using the billing information you provided.  If you want the account to remain the same do nothing.......it will be automatically billed for the amount of the premium you signed up for that last time LL billed you.  If you want to make changes, now is the time to do it.  Say you want to change from annual to quarterly (or monthly) go to your control panel and make the change.......otherwise LL will bill you for the same option you chose the last time you payed.  If you want to downgrade to basic, then, again, now is the time......or before midnight SLT the date stated in the email.  Be sure to sell any mainland (or abandon it) before the billing date otherwise you could find yourself locked out of SL until you pay any past due charges.

The email is nothing but a reminder.  For you, Dec 3 is the dealine to make any changes you want to your premium account.  Once the billing date arrives LL considers whatever you have on your account to be final and will bill accordingly..........or lock you out if you don't pay.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.