How can I reduce my Land Use Fees to 0L$ when I am no more are Premium Menmber?

ORCA Hurikan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

I was Premium Menber before a while. Because some RL issues I have to reduce it to a Basic Member.

But I forgot to reduce my "Land Use Fee" to 0L$ / 0 sq. Meters! When I want do this I I get a error message:

The following must be corrected before continuing:
  • We are unable to complete your request at this time. Basic membership users are ineligible to own land. Upgrade now to a Premium membership plan.

What can I do that I haven't any monthy costs?

Please help me fast!

Tanks for all

ORCA Hurikan

5 answers to this question

Hello,

I was Premium Menber before a while. Because some RL issues I have to reduce it to a Basic Member.

But I forgot to reduce my "Land Use Fee" to 0L$ / 0 sq. Meters! When I want do this I I get a error message:

The following must be corrected before continuing:
  • We are unable to complete your request at this time. Basic membership users are ineligible to own land. Upgrade now to a Premium membership plan.

What can I do that I haven't any monthy costs?

Please help me fast!

Tanks for all

ORCA Hurikan

Don't worry about that.  That feature is just like an alarm clock.  It's a way for Premium members to set a marker that the system will use to tell you when you are about to buy more land than you planned to.  So, for example, suppose you set the marker at 2048 sq m.  If you start buying several parcels of 512 sq m each, the system will be quiet until you try to buy the fifth one, which would put your holdings over 2048 sq m.  It's there as an aid, in case you forgot how much land you already owned or were just bad at arithmetic.  If you don't own any land at all, it doesn't make any difference what the marker is set to.  The only thing that affects your land fees is actually owning land.

BTW, remember that you are charged land fees on the maximum amount of land that you owned at any time during the billing period.  If your billing period ended on May 1 and you still owned any land on May 2, you'll pay fees on that land when the next bill comes due on June 1.

Hello!

Thanks for your fast answer! When I right understand when I no more own any land (I no more do) at the next billing period all will reduced to 0 and I no more have to pay 15 U$ the next time? (sorry, my bad english and my silly questions)

Greetings

ORCA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.