help my main character is banned from the wild angels club due to another players actions

jacobsouldevourer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi and  yes i got an issue  that i need help with i had just found out today that  while i was out helping a fellow player on second life   i had been banned from the club and group wild angels  and i asked the person why he or she did that and he or she said  we have evidence that your not who you claim to be and im like what there is only me  on this account or game  and  that i havent done anything wrong to my knowledge  and gave a description of what  i was doing since my first day on second life  about a week or 2 ago  claiming i was out fishing coin hunting and helping players and   then i  asked on facebook if any 1 else played cause i was looking for friends and even tho i somehow got some friends for facebook i got one response  saying  yea that will happen cause this one player caused trouble and got himself banned kept making alts and coming back there forth any newcoming ppl who talk similar or anything else that he may have done would get banned from the club in my words that is unfair and  rude to the players that are new  in reality and just figuring out the game is there a way to solve this issue and get unbanned from areas you  go to and were obeying the rules cause man i really could use the help i was unfairly banned due to this players actions  i tried resolving it myself but they wouldnt believe anything i said cause they seemed pretty sure of themselves  any help you can give is well appreciated cause i did enjoy going to the wild angels club and being part of their group  and wish to go back asap and rejoin the group

3 answers to this question

Hi, Jacob.  Welcome to Second Life and the forum.   This is a resident to resident help forum -- Lindens don't come here and, even if they did, they wouldn't get involved in a dispute between residents.

The short answer is that in SL a landowner can ban you from his or her land for any reason or none.   All you can do is send the owner a notecard, politely explaining there's been some misunderstanding and asking to be allowed back, but it sounds as if you've tried this already.

My advice would be simply to forget about the club and go and check out other, more welcoming, places.  There's literally thousands of clubs in SL, and it's not going to be difficult to find plenty of other fun and interesting places to hang out.   Check out the Destination Guide.   I'm sure you'll find plenty of places that you'll like and that give you a warm welcome.

• Like 1

Is it fair from an objective view? No, probably not.

Is it a smart move from the club owners? Maybe, but most likely not. Maybe its their last line of defense against this person, who knows...

Can you do anything behond of what you already did? No.

Can we do anything for you in this matter? No, because we are just residents like you.

Can LL do anything? No. They do not get involved in this kind of issue.

Also landowners have the right to ban anyone from their land for any reason or no reason at all. Its not that different from real life property. Just go somewhere else.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.