My login is having some errors can someone help?

swagga500

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4473 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

what happen is it keep saying system is logging you out right now.  your account will not be available and it gives me a time. and then everytime i try at the time it  gives me... then it pops up again and give me a different time it been doin this since last night...

5 answers to this question

Yes we could probably help if you told us what errors you are getting.  Or at least point you in the right direction.

Your question has no text. If you are using IE9 you need to change the compatibility mode (by clicking the torn page icon to the right of the address bar) so that it works with these forums.

--Cinn

Same thing happens to me from last night but reading "Grid status report" by finding this post: [CLOSED] Access to Profiles Disrupted In World ... [POSTED 5:40 PM PST, 26 January 2012] Some Residents are receiving error messages When Attempting to load profiles in the world. We're Investigating, and appreciate your patience ... you can read at this link http://status.secondlifegrid.net/. I hope soon to solve this problem

• Like 1

Problem resolved for a moment: My friends see me always online. Their have to prove to Im me and my avatar was able to connect again but my avatar is stuck again. I think the problem is that my avatar is logged online so I can not because she is already online. The problem was reported by Liden http://status.secondlifegrid.net/. I hope soon be able to log back

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4473 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.