how do i rent a house?

pLiCk Mixmaster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello, i am trying to figure out how to rent a house. my friend said she bought land for 1 lindell and rents a nice place for 1340 but the game says i cant own land couse im not a member (she isnt either but she was at one time) and want to know how i go about renting a decent size place without becoming a member.also if any rentals with 2 living rooms and 1 bedroom become available please let me know, you may im me in game plick mixmaster. thank you

pLiCk Mixmaster wrote:

hello, i am trying to figure out how to rent a house. my friend said she bought land for 1 lindell and rents a nice place for 1340 but the game says i cant own land couse im not a member (she isnt either but she was at one time) and want to know how i go about renting a decent size place without becoming a member.also if any rentals with 2 living rooms and 1 bedroom become available please let me know, you may im me in game plick mixmaster. thank you

To get some mainland you need to be a premium member...but you can also rent land on private estates without the need for a premium membership. If you use the search function on your viewer you can also find many landlords who will rent you a home furnished or unfurnished for a set weekly amount.

Whatever you decide to do good luck...and dont forget to do your research on who you rent from.

• 1 month later...

You can actually rent.

Wether it's on a private sim or in mainland. The hardest thing is to find a good land owner, actually. Even if you "buy" (it's like a rental) on a private sim.

I've been renting houses in SL since 2007. I rent not only the house, but the parcel that surrounds it.  Usually, I do that in mainland, in my properties close to LL ocean, where nobody can cover your view and you can have a good use of the water amenities - sail etc.

For that, you don't need to have a premium account (neither does your friend), because you pay the land owner and not LL. (private sim or mainland)

===========

Saphyrial Sella

Nightingale's Estates Administration

www.nightingalesestates.blogspot.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.