How do i get the crystal count...

Hadden300

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

It should show up automatically when you enter a "instance" (door) of Tyrah's. Assuming you don't have your HUDs turned off from view (Shift + Alt + H) and can see your AO for example, the problem is that MOST of the doors are broken. LOTS is broken actually :D.   Door 7 and 4 (I always go to 7 so not sure 4 is still working but think it does) were the only ones that loaded the hud lately. So go in door 7 (from Portal Park 4 ) or try Door 4 and then go back to a Portal Park and then  to any door you want. The hud will stay with you.

Good luck.

EDIT: BTW I tried numerous instances of Tyrah's a week or so ago and none of them would pay me for the first part of the quest or let me go on. I didn't really care, just testing for a RL friend who comes over to play with me and is new. So beware that while a few places (7 and 4 I think like the hud) will talk to you about the quest, you can't really accomplish it. This until they fix things but since much has been broken for a month or two I am thinking that the Realms aren't a big priority :D.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.