Balance went in minus without any purchase?

henryWILLIAMS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Well I was not using this account lately but now i have acknowledge that my linden balance was zero but now its in minus (-3) and that too i did not even purchased nothing and its a fact that one can not purchase after zero balance so please help me out because when i was buying something for zero it won't letme do that because my balance is in minus, well if someone can help or atleast i want to be sure if its not gonna happen because i want to put some linden in it  and i would really appreciate it thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, henry

Please click on the Second Life icon at the top of this screen, and check your account's transactions history.  It is possible that you have joined a group that has group liabilities, ie it takes small amounts of linden dollars from your account every so often.

• Like 3

You can always check where your linden go by looking at your Dashboard - Account - Transaction History.  Its only for the past 30 days but usually you will see what happened.

And most likely, you are in a group that charges its members for group liabilities.  This is very common and we get multiple questions like this every week.   The charges are usually very small and happen once a week on Tuesdays when LL processes the weekly Show in Search payments that people enable in their About Land window.

--Cinn

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.