Forum Email Notifications Screwing up this past week

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My SL Forums Setting has it that I get immediate email notifications for all forums and threads I subscribe to.  I get dozens - if not 100-200 emails from SL Forums a day (when LL Commerce Team release some change that angers all the merchants).  This has been working no problem until a week ago.

All of a sudden last week my email account went quiet for 12 hours.  This made no sense.  Sure enough I looked at the subscribed forums and there had been a lot of activities - just no emails came to me.  Then BOOOMM my email account got blasted from LL's forum with a 150+ emails.  

For much of the day it seemed all was back to normal.  But then it happened again.  Same cycle.

It happening right now again!  GRRR!!!! Its getting soo darn frustrating.

What did LL do to the forums that is causing this daily backup of my emails????

Before anyone asks.... yes I checked my setting just to make sure that the setting didnt change.  My notifications are still all set to immediate.

I am sick of waking up in the morning with a blast of 150+ emails because they were held back for almost a day.

MAKE IT STOP !!!

So I woke up this morning and my email account still had ZERO email notifications from the SL Forums site.  Then at 7:30am local time (which would be 5:30am SLT ) my SL's Forum system sent me 172 emails that were held back for some stupid reason.

And as the cycle will likely repeat itself, LL will send me immediate email notifications for the next ~ 8 hours then the emails from the SL Forums will stop again until LL blasts me the next morning with all the emails held back.

This has been going on for the past week.  I dont know what changes were made in the LL systems except that this all seems to have started on the same day that LL Commerce Team released DD to MP.  Coincidence?

@Phil... I would love to take on your advice but unfortunately my Employer would not agree with your solution.

So my daily update on the SL Community Forums EMAIL NOTIFICATION BLAST I keep getting.

After yesterday's blast at about 5:30am SLT of 170~ emails from LL my immediate notifications worked for about 1 hour and once again LL held back my email nofications.  This morning at 6:44am SLT LL blasted my email account with about 180 new email notifcations from the past 23 hours.

Immediately alerting is still working since but I expect it to qo quiet again.

Does anyone know how to open a support ticket to LL on an issue that is related to LL SPAM BLASTING my email account each morning because of a broken Forums configuration setting?  I tried to open a ticket but there were no topics in LL ticket creation for SL Communities Forums issues.

This broken function has been going on for over a week now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.