I can't get my avatar to wear shirts/new info

MissLissaDay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Are you wearing a mesh avatar and try to wear system layer shirts by any chance? If so you can't wear them. You can wear prim shirts or mesh shirts though.

I think we need more info to figure out your issue. Click on Options button in the upper right corner of your post and select Edit to add info.

There are undershirts, shirts, and jackets. They are layers just as in real life. You can WEAR a shirt that will cover up the undershirt. You can ADD four shirts will the last covering the previous. So, you could put on a long sleeve shirt and then a T. The sleeves of the first would still show.

If you reversed the order, the T might be completely covered up.

The under, shirt, and jacket are all decals placed on the basic avatar. If you press Ctrl-Shift-R, you can see the avatar mesh.

Mesh clothes are worn over the avatar mesh. So, the mesh clothes will cover the under, shirt, and jacket layers.

Another possibility is alpha layers. If your avatar is invisible or parts of it are, it is likely an alpha layer problem.

Most of these problems can be solved by clicking the APPEARANCE button (looks like a T-shirt) and select WEARING. Remove everything that is removable. Then try to wear your clothes again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.