Free for you.. and you and you and you too...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Well, I have one theory as to why they want to move L$10 and less items off as fast as possible. Let's assume that as part of the buy-out of XStreet SL and Apotheus' exit from LL, they agreed to pay a "Per Delivery" service charge to Apotheus et al. At the time it could probably be proven on paper that the average sale price was much higher and thus the per delivery royalty looked pretty reasonable. But over time, as the mean purchase price has dropped precipitously, the Lab is now going in the hole on Magic Box deliveries.

Remember, any time something is delivered by Magic Box, it by necessity goes through the old XStreet SL web site. It makes sense that they'd be willing to pay a small royalty per delivery especially if care and maintenance of that site was still being handled by the old XStreet crew (meaning Apotheus).

Granted, it's just a theory ... but dang this tinfoil hat looks so GOOD on me! LOL

Interesting, well if that is the case, I hope they use all their extra funds they would be saving to hire a tech crew.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.