ohh what the frick... some more DD woes

Anastasia Domenici

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I struggled and I tried and I got all 918 of my marketplace items swapped over to DD. After much despaire and cursing I look at it with relief only to realize that 700-800 of my 918 items are now not listed.  The check box next to these listings is greyed out (can't check it), if I sort by unlisted none of them show there, but they all have NO green check mark under the Listed area until I go and do it one by friggin one using the "actions" drop down list. 

Anyone with any ideas on how to do this more quickly? Please?

Well, I guess it's a bit late, but you could have also "bulk edited" your items. The maximum number of listings you can show on the product page is 100, so with 900+ items you would have had to do this 10 times, and it may have taken the same amount of time as what you ended up doing, considering how slow the marketplace is running right now.

But next time you are working on things, look for the top checkbox on the Products page, and you'll see that you can check all the items at once, then go to the dropdown at the bottom and select "Edit" and go to a page where you can change one or more fields in every listing you selected.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.