What in the world is wrong with the SL marketplace?? It's been running so slow lately! Please fix it

Jessie Glenfadden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Linden Lab just rolled out the brand new delivery system yesterday, and thousands of merchants are all trying to update their listings.  My guess is that the Marketplace servers are working VERY hard and and getting stressed out with the extra load.  Wait a few days and I suspect things will get back to "normal".

There are still numerous complaints about the speed of the Marketplace Web site. It's still unacceptably slow and often malfunctions. These complaints have been submitted repeatedly for over two years. It appears LL is simply ignoring these complaints has no intention of resolving these issues. I have constant issues using the MP and NO issues on any other web site. I'm sure LL either gets a "cut" of every sale or charges fees to merchants using the site. Apparently LL is not interested in maintaining this revenue stream! The "answer" from Rolig Loon above "just go away and come back later" is not an answer at all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.