Jacked Up Avatar

TonyMontana10121

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay I REALLY need help. I tried everything in the book. I was doing fine building my house on a sandbox, and I had to relog but when i logged back on, my avatar was a cloud, so i relogged many times re-installed my viewer, cleared my cache restarted my computer, went into advanced and into debug settings and did all that and it still didnt work. i can see my avatar now but its a a midget and its naked i can't even put clothes on it it NEVER loads my clothing. SO my friend gave me a box named Anti-ruth, which is a box you sit on to fix your avatar if it is a cloud or it is messed up. I tried that and NOTHING happened, So I really need some help. Also a friend told me they were restarting the server tonight and the inventory server and that that might be the problem to why I am like this. I don't know ALL I know is that I want my avatar fixed and running back to normal so if someone can PLEASE help me, I would REALLY Appreciate it.

Hi Tony, I have no idea how or why this works but it does for me sometimes, try changing your group tag, then wait a few mins and change the group tag again, as i said no idea how that works but a few times it was the only thing that fixed my avi, good luck

The best thing to do is make a new folder and in it put a copy of everything you normally (your avatar) has on INCLUDING skin, shape, hair and bald hair base, eyes, AO, shirt, and pants in there.  Then, the next time (or maybe even this time!) you're *ruthed*, WEAR the folder.  Do NOT put everything on separately as you normally would, just "wear" the folder.  Right click and wear.  This should fix your avi.  Then you should be able to change clothes again normally.  Hope this helps!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.