Looking for Script to Buy or have Created

Morgaine Christensen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Builder looking for a script to buy FULL PERMs to use in builder created RP items to sell.  

I need a script for a building project where I can place a script inside a created object to give a set number of objects from it's content then auto delete itself.   Also, the item(s) given from the original object's content needs to be scripted for a finite number of times it can be used/rezzed and either self delete or make itself an inert (i.e. no longer run and/or delete any animation and/or script in said object) prop.

Please IM me privately In-World if you sell this type of script(s). Or, contact me In-World for more information and your cost estimate.

IF you will be selling these items no-mod and no-copy then this is all you need in the final object:

default{	on_rez(integer StartParam){		// Write the number of times the object can be rezzed in its description		integer MaxRez = (integer) llGetObjectDesc();		if(MaxRez--){			llSetObjectDesc((string) MaxRez);		}else{			llDie();		}	}}

However, if the object is copyable there is no simple way to prevent the end-user making (and rezzing) as many copies as they want.  Similarly, if the object modable they only have to delete the script to get around the whole thing.

Since this means the final object must be no-copy the easiest way to set up the 'vendor' object is just to put the required number of no-copy items in it.  A script can restrict the number of items given to fewer than the number in contents, similar to the above, and again the objects and scripts will all need to be no-mod and no-copy.

default{	touch_end(integer HowMany){		if(llDetectedKey(0) == llGetOwner()){			// Write the number of times the object can vend in its description			integer MaxRez = (integer) llGetObjectDesc();			if(MaxRez--){				llSetObjectDesc((string) MaxRez);				llGiveInventory(llGetOwner(), llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_ALL, 0));	// <== If the given thing is first alphabetically				if(!llGetInventoryNumber(INVENTORY_ALL)){					// There's nothing left to give, so die					llDie();				}			}else{				llDie();			}		}	}}

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.