I signed up for a premium account but haven't received ownership of my house or my L$'s???

Bellintene

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Well the 1000L is paid after 45 days of being a premium member.  As far as the Linden Home, you need to check the About Land very carefully because the homes are very close together and it is easy to be looking at the wrong one.  If you still can't figure it out, you can always use Live Chat for help since you are now a premium member.

--Cinn

You recieve a $300L stipend every Tuesday. If you just signed up today, unless you signed up VERY early this morning, you'll begin recieving your stipend next Tuesday. You recieve a $1000L bonus after 45 consecutive days of being a Premium member.

As for your house, if you chose the one you want and teleported to it, it should be yours. I can't say definitively why you're not the owner. Are you standing inside the home, or outside on the lawn? You only own the house, not the surrounding land. You should be able to rez objects inside your Linden home; that's a pretty good tell as to whether or not you own it. Stand inside and try to drag a box from your inventory to the ground inside your home. If it works, you're the owner. If not, there's a problem. Contact live chat to resolve it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.