Looking for merchants- creators- designers

8lyla8 Rayna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

i am building a commercial area near 3 mainstores, 2 picstudio and a big rental agency. This place has 2500 traffic (the mainstores traffic are not include). People who come in this place are customers.

So i looking for original creators, designers or merchants with their own creations (i don't really want reseller thx) who want to rent some prim in this mall.

Price for 1prim  4.5L/ week

Please contact inworld : 8lyla8 rayna

I currently pay 2L per prim on own sim but I have seen most go for 1-2 per prim.  It seems to be a bit on the high side for just a 2,500 traffic count.  But then again, I've not seen your mall.  Sassy and others have a lot of rental spots they use, I wonder what the going rate is these days since Sim costs have not gone up since December 2006.  In fact, in 2008 the initial cost dropped by 1/2 from $2,000 US to $1,000 US.

Hello

For TrunkzTomorrow2011 : the shopping area is not finished, and can change again, but if you want to see the sim i give the lm : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alia/41/57/25

For  Chelsea : before to decide for the price i have seen different malls whith the same traffic the price turn around 5-6 L/prim i just seen one with 1.4L/prim so i'm really not the most expessive i decide to be a little less expenssive than the majority mall i've seen (take a look on the search and you will see the same).

And i have to say that people who comes on this sim are real customers there is no camp or free things... they come to pay their rent or to buy in the shops around the rental agency and on the sim. So the place has a real potential for merchants and things like this has a price too.

I'm sorry for my english (i'm french), i hope it's understandable.

Lyla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.