Looking for an object on Mainland

Keiki Lemieux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am trying to track down a specific object that is somewhere on a mainland sim. I own several parcels on that land and somewhere on one of them is an object that spams me (thankfully just me) with messages to load web pages. I'm having trouble tracking down the rogue object. Is there a simple script I might be able to use to track it down? I know the name, I just can't seem to find it anywhere on my property.

Thanks,

Keiki

For future reference: Any object saying something can be found by simply clicking on the name in chat history.

All scripted objects also show up on the region script list (in Land Properties) if you're on Viewer 3

Some TPVs also have area search - Firstorm, Phoenix, Cool VL Viewer all do for sure. Dolphin and Exodus might, not sure.

@Jenni Thanks for the ideas. Unfortunately this object wasn't saying anything, so it wasn't in chat. It was sending me a URL to open. Also, since this was on the mainland, I don't think I have access to a region script list like I do on a private sim.

I did find the Area search on Firestorm from your suggestion. That is pretty awesome. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.