MESH Love: Post your FAVORITE Spring Finds!

Vixie Rayna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone!

Mesh has started a revolution in SL, inspiring designers to be innovative and fashion forward!  There is so much out there now it's like a total Mesh Fest!  I'm in love with the entire Spring Collection from Ladies Who Lunch and R.icielli! And I'm have a total affair with  LeeZu's patterned skirts, Je Suis Animal Print Clutches, and Nardcotix' Zoe Platforms!

LeeZu-Nuage-MESH-Skirt-AD.png

6659257391_998dc5512d_b.jpg

NX-Nardcotix_Zoe_Vendor_-Monochrome-.png

Who's mesh designs are you loving right now?

Share your photos and links!

• Like 2

So far I am finding the stuff from Cold Logic fits me best, why there is differences I don't know. This is a Small Skirt with an Extra Small Top. This combination works for me without have to change my shape at all. Actually in this picture I am not even wearing the Alpha.

ColdLogic.png

• Like 1

Oh my gosh y'all! The March Mesh Madness has SO MUCH STUFF.  Check out coldLogic's mesh items as well. Absolutely lovely.  I was so excited.  Also check out Jane.  Her stuff is perfect! I just bought this dress below at March Mesh Madness and absolutely adore it:

meshmadness.jpg

OOH Harlow you are going to be evil to my wallet! :matte-motes-evil-invert:  HEHEHE! I love the colors on this one! ColdLogic is putting out some top-notch things!  Now where can I go get more lindens? *thinks*  I need another job! LOOL!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.