Lost Items

Nobushige

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys I'm somewhat new to this whole Second Life thing, I'm a long term user on IMVU so I'm still coming to terms and grasping everything on here, so I need a little help. Basically I was driving a go-kart in a friends room and there was glitch, the kart and I went flying OUT of the SIM and just kept falling, needless to say I had to teleport back and the kart is not respawning. This Kart belongs to another member, not I, someone else has done the exact same thing recently and now there is only two of the four karts remaining...

Needless to say since there not respawning, I'm a tad worried and just asking if there is a way for the owner to get these items, or are they lost forever? ._.

If the karts went off sim, it should have been returned to their owner's lost and found folder. They should have got that kind of message : " your object *kart/name of the item* has been returned to you because it went off-word". Ask the owner of the objects if he received them.

Also, almost all vehicles in SL are sold so that the owner can keep them in their inventories and create infinite numbers of copies of them so even if the originals have vanished identical copies of them can probably be placed out when the owner gets around to them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.