Linden Realms: Crystal count not showing.

MissIMaronIO

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I went to play in linden realms for a while and noticed my crystal count was not showing. The bar was there, but there were no crystals showing or being counted as I picked them up. Then, when I re-started the game, The count bar completly disappeared. I tried re-starting SL viewer, and Clearing the cashe. I also tried firestorm. I remember noticing yesterday that one count was over-lapping a previous count that I had after I cashed in. I don't know what happened, but I assume someone else knows something about it. If anyone knows a fix or some nifty tricks I can use, please send them my way! 

Thanks.

Same thing still happening. Entered sim about an hour ago. HUD didn't load, but assumed that, as in the past, crystals would be counted so ran around a lot. Had several green, one blue, and lots of the others. Tested by running over the blue and green collectors--no reward. Noticed that some teleports weren't going to the usual res. circle, and at at least one location, sim was missing.

Reentered several times, finally getting HUD, but with no crystals showing and no quest message. Tried grabbing a couple crystals to see what happened. HUD did not show them.

The often missing HUD is a known problem, but there's little point to entering LR until current problem is fixed.

• 4 weeks later...

there is a way to force the LR hud to show up when you're at the landing area of which ever portal you go through. when you land to your right is a tree walk up to it then up the rock (in the direction of the sunspire not basecamp) at a particular point on the rock it will send you back to the landing point and your hud will show up, works for me every time

• 1 month later...

Add to the mix that entire sims have been empty for monthes now.

Banshee Peak shows up for about an hour approx. noon GMT , Dark Moon Bay, Sunspire & Sunspire field, Slopes of Tyrah's Peak ... all empty ... for monthes now.

Sure Shattered & Devil's Canyons are still there, where your life expectancy is about 2 seconds, are always there.

Leaves us squeezed into Whisper Hollow, and the Field of Oranges at LR162, which is a killing field now, with every kind of cheater you can imagine.

Then, we can't tell if we are actually collecting anything because of no HUD showing, and then the pads not paying off, and giving the message "Don't have enough".

having been a Sims 3 player for over 7 years, I thought EA Games was the worst. Now, I am thinking very seriously about spending my $100 per month gaming budget back at the Sims, instead of wasting it here in SL.

That's right, I spend about $1200 per year on video gaming, and for the last 5 monthes, all of that money has been spent in SL; but I am starting to wonder if it is worth it.

Okay, I just ran through the entire Linden Realms.

First of all ... The HUD is still not counting crystals collected, and the cash in pads are not recognizing them either = no payout. (There's 3 days of hard work, and about L$600 that I will not be getting).

All areas I mentioned above as being empty are now there, and the "Field of Oranges" at LR162 is now the only empty area.

This may show that someone from LL actually is reading this thread, and did something about it.

I like it fine, except for the wasted time & effort of no payout.

My Suggestion = Keep it just the way it is! The "Field of Oranges" should be empty, and we should have to roam around. Too many bad things happen at LR162 because it is so flat, and has so many orange crystals there.

Linden Realms has vast areas that have virtually no crystals at all, and LR162 attracts the worst kind of behavior. The crystals should be more evenly distributed around the realms. This may result in more enjoyment, and far less bad experiences.

Thank You.

Yes I also have this problem along with many others ...as of 2pm viewer time its still not working.

Sometimes the hud loads ... most of the time it doesn't

There are no numbers on the hud from previous visits

I tried going over the redemption pads  and nothing happened ... says I need 50 crystals (I know I already have way more than that)

thanks

2:30 SL Time = Test Run = No HUD, even after running up the rock several times. No payout on cash in pads.

And! - Field of Oranges is back, with even more orange crystals than ever, but all other areas are empty again, except Shattered & Devil's Canyons.

JIRA response said that it may be my LR HUD, but it is obvious to me that LR is broken, and has been for monthes now.

As of last night's testing with 2 different avatars, on 2 different runs, the HUD is now counting again.

BUT!- Although the Red/Yellow/Orange/& Blue cash in pads are working, the Green pad is not paying out.

Gee, I have never had 52 Greens collected before, but since I can't cash them in, I guess that will increase, hopefully before the HUD glitches again.

The Dev Team seems to be trying to correct some lagging problems by subtracting & adding crystals in certain areas. They have been playing with this for quite some time. Use to be Blues showing up by the flare cannons, but that is very rare now. It is kind of wierd to see as many as 3 rock monsters protecting just 1 Red crystal, where there use to be 2-3 greens.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.