I can't log in to SL. After Loading world, logs in me out.My other avi can log in,this one cant

BeBe Artis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It's been for days. I can't log in to SL. After more than 3 mins loading world, it logs me out ... This is my main avi, it's weird, itit's about firewall or viewer something, it shouldn't be because i log in with another avi, it can. This one just can't. Please help me. Below is picture shows what i get after loading the world in 3 mins. I used another avi to ask the estate manager of my land and she said my region is fine. So what's the problem? Please help...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/screenshot20120228at309.png/

3 answers to this question

Try what Val says. Hopefully that helps.

Although, if the screenshot you link to has anything to do with it, I wonder if the error messages from the scripts in the image is affecting this. There seems to be quite a few messages going on. I wonder if this could affect the amount of data being transferred, and if it is simply too much...

Does the other avatar of yours wear the same object(s) or log in to the same place this/these objects are located? Any chance you can try logging in to a different place, detach the object(s) giving the error messages or take back/delete the objects?

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.