How do II list again items removed from my listings?

Ariana Monaron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Good day.

This is a question following my previous question. Yesterday I asked this:

"Hi, I logged in my Marketplace shop and there was this message saying " your items (there were 2 kitted cotton textures) were removed under out Marketplace Listing Gidelines". I looked around my shop for a link or anything to tell me what exactly about my listings was wrong but couldn't find anything.

So I just went on and list the items again , change the title a bit,change the category,change the keywords, but it's like walking in the dark **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif" border="0" alt=":smileysad:" title="Smiley Sad" /> Does anyone know where can i find the reason for my listing  being removed so i won't make that mistake again? Thank you."

The answer was this:

"Hello Ariana and welcome to SL Forums. We don't know for which exactly products you speak so i think we can't help. The only sure is that it was a mistake to list again the items when LL removed them. It could be considered that you severely or repeatedly violate marketplace guidelines, your SL Marketplace privileges may be revoked and your account(s) terminated. You must to contact support submitting a ticket under Marketplace category"

So I contact support asking them to relist my items? Do I just don't list them ever again? Where can I see what was wrong with my listing so I don't see all my items removed in the future?

These were the items:

- ..::RO!ACT::..DESIGNS 12 Seamless Light Cotton Fabric Textures

-  ..::RO!ACT::..DESIGNS 12 Seamless Dark Cotton Fabric Textures

Thank you

5 answers to this question

You need to get answers from residents who own a store on the MP (it doesn't sound it was the case in the reply you got to your previous question).

I would suggest you also post your question in the merchants forum. Experienced people may help you there.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/bd-p/Merchants

Assuming you are a Premium member, contacting live chat will be way faster and efficient than submitting a ticket. Here's the link and their opening hours. Good luck! :smileyhappy:

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

Like the answere to your previous question said, you have to file a support case under marketplace category > general marketplace issues to ask them why your items were removed. They won't re-list your items but will let you know what was wrong with your listings so you can safely re-list them by yourself.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.