where do i get a blue crystal

arabelladeadwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

HOHO. If you don't want to watch a 23 minute video (have to smile at that) there ARE blue crystals but they are rare. They also only appear on the hour or so it seems (some less). So for example, my alt has turned in 1000 orange crystals and had 7 blue. I have a friend who is very lucky with blues. Knowing where they appear is only part of the issue. Being there at the right time is the other. Also, some blue rezzers (the "invisible" prims that make the crystals appear) are sometimes set so that crystals appear within rocks and such part of the time -- making the quest even harder and the appearance more rare.

Blues are around and about, and you can find them in most places where other crystals congregate. There are two in Shattered Canyon, one at least at The Spire (sometimes two), one on Banshee Peak (in theory two but I have only seen the one), two or more in the Willow Hollow area (a big area).  The exact spots change from time to time in some cases and the different instances of Tyrah's have them (sometimes) in different places.

If you see a blue stuck in a tree or rock where you can't get at it, you will know that a rezzer is somewhere near and that is a good spot to watch.  in some cases (not all) blues are the trickiest to get at so you need to hone those skills. And then there are a few blues just sitting out in the meadows and timing is the only skill needed.

Good luck on your quest.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.