1:10 am SLT this morning went from $336 to $1 linden.s Do I get them back? I work hard for them.

rocalina Blackheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This morning between 1:10 am SLT and 1:16 am SLT my lindens went from 336 to $1 linden. I had 336 and bought an outfit for $99 for where I work. then I went and bought hair for $10 at analog dog island. Wanted to get 2 other hairs for same price but that is when I noticed my total was $1 and I had not spent all that. Will I get it back ???? I work so hard for this money please!!! Any help you can give me witll greatly be appreciated.

Thank-you.

sincerely and respectfully,

Rocalina Blackheart

3 answers to this question

Hello rocalina and welcome to SL Forums. Open your dashboard (log in http://secondlife.com ) --> Account on the left --> Transactions History, to see where exactly your L$ gone. Maybe group liabilities? It is Tuesday. If so, you will see there Destination: The name of the group and in the column "Debit" how much you payed for. If you don't want to pay more, delete the group(s).

Go inworld and click once on your Linden Dollar balance (the $ icon at the top right of your screen). That should refresh your balance. It's a current (but minor) glitch. :smileyhappy: Remember your REAL Linden Dollars balance is on your dashboard under "account summary". The balance in the viewer does not always reflect your true amount.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.