How to import SL body mesh into PS4?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rage, why the hate on all my threads in this forum?

When people say PS4 they mean Photoshop 4 and you know that. There isn't even a Playstation 4 yet. Why would anyone be asking about Playstation in a SL creation forum?

And you can't paint onto a form in Paintshop Pro, I don't think. So that wouldn't make any sense either.

For what it's worth, Photoshop CS4 is actuailly Photoshop 11.  Adobe stopped using the real version numbers in the titles of individual programs when the first Creative Suite came out.  Ever since then, each program has been named for the version of the suite that it comes with.  Photoshop 11 comes with Creative Suite 4, so it's called Photoshop CS4.

The actual Photoshop 4 is from 1996.  If anyone's still using that, I'm impressed. ;)

In any case, if the avatar models you've got are the ones straight from the SL downloads page, they need some cleanup in a 3D modeling program before they'll be of much use in Photoshop.  (And, of course, you need the extended version of PS.  The unextended version does not have 3D paint capabilities.) They're pretty sloppy, as is (borked normals, oddball face groupings, etc.), since they were exported from Poser, seemingly without any thought given to how they might behave in other programs.

You might want to grab the versions that Robin Sojourner prepared a few years back, if you don't already have them:  http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Technical/SL-Tuts/SLDownloads/Exported_CS3_Avatars.zip

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.