Brandenburg Development hippoVend RezFaux Plug-in

Julie Rascon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have the Brandenburg Development hippoVend RezFaux Plug-in and have used it in the past and like it. It allows houses and large things to be rezzed from the Hippo vendor.

Today I wanted to set it up again, and went to the website for instructions but alas, Ty Brandenburg seems to have left SL and his website is gone, and so are the instructions. I don't have any in inventory as a notecard.

Wanted to ask if anyone knows how to set the thing up as I just can't remeber how and spent the whole day trying, to no avail. I tried his group but apparently you need an invite...  *sigh*

Thanks

Julie

Hi Luna... Thanks so much for your help. Unfortunately I tried all that yesterday and the thing still won't work. Not sure why, it worked great a year ago when I used it last. Gives me a "Inventory Item not found" warning. I make sure the box i put into the rezzer button is named exactly the same as the object in the Hippo vendor server....

Maybe I will give up and buy something else. Would like to keep Hippo though...

Julie

yvw..

Yeah that has happened to me too.

You might try making sure you put your new item into the right category on the website...it has to be assigned correctly.

Also, sometimes if you keep resetting and updating the vendor and stuff on the website it eventually displays correctly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.