I purchased items, placed one outfit on... and then relogged quick and came back with nothing!

Electora Cardway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey all!  

So I just went on a mini shopping spree and I came home to try on one outfit I purchased and I noticed it wasn't loading right... so I quickly relogged and when I came back my little avi was in the nude, and all the purchases I just made were no where to be found in my inventory!  Would this be something I need to contact LL about, or the store I purchased my items at?  Thanks so much, I hope someone knows-- or has had this happen before.

<3,

Tora

** Resolved** Thank you so much for all of the great responses! I really appreciate it :D

3 answers to this question

What if you're not looking at the recent items tab?  what if you've done a folder by folder, item by item, filtered/unfiltered search and everything you bought within the last 24 hours is just gone, yet you're still wearing pieces of the outfit you're missing because they're in the 'current outfit' folder as temp?

Hello Electora and welcome to SL Forums. If you had already worn one of the outfits try to rebake your textures with Ctrl+Alt+R and repeat sometimes if it is necessary. When you log in open your inventory a wait for a while until it is fully loaded. About the rest outfits, use the search in your inventory and type the name or part of it. When we buy something in world sometimes we don't find it into Objects folder but elsewhere depending the classification (sorting) we have. If you still can't find your purchases, send a notecard to the merchant asking politely for redelivery.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.