Money Disapeared

theraty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure that Linden Lab doesn't run any of the inworld ATM's (although I've been wrong before :) )  You probably need to contact the people or person that provide the ATM service.  Goto your Dashboard - Account - Transaction History and see who the linden was payed to and contact them directly.

--Cinn

Make sure that some joker didn't cover the ATM with a transparent prim, that you paid thinking you were paying the ATM

Also, I would be very suspicious of this Rock Trading Company.  For one thing, they do not say that they use the Linden Lab Exchange Risk API.  Any reputable third party $L exchange will do so.  For another, they seem to be offering "stocks".  Presenting oneself as a "bank", an "investment company" or a "stock exchange" in Second Life is specifically prohibited by Linden Lab policy UNLESS the entity doing so is a Real Life chartered financial institution.

I am not saying Rock is a scam, but other Second Life "investment firms" have proven to be nothing but pyramid schemes and have stolen millions of $L from their victims.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.