Should Linden Lab Give Landmark Sim Owners a Tier Break?

Jumpman Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well the thing is its still a remarkable build caws the house is all straight lines so it's a remarkable use of prims. House made of sculpties look werid and I haven't seen anything good in mesh. Jador has an all black house that has a great interior but I'm not fond of the interior. It's a prefab too. The Dawson residence is custom, one of a kind and the masterpiece of Juro Kothari. The Butler residence by him runs a close second and is in effect a museum. These builds are landmarks whether one likes their style or not. Personally I haven't found better! Incidentally I contacted Juro inorder to see if he would build me a custom in 08 or 09 but he was too busy irl for sl :(

the beanstalk is made by steller sunshine. she is official Resident No. 1. so i think she probably gets quite special privileges. steller also made gov linden mansion way back when sl was in beta. was probly the first historic build that linden ever preserved. she actual made it as her own home. and gave to governor linden as a present when sl went live

+

the beanstalk is still one of the hardest games to win at. u have to jump from leaf to leaf to get to the top. u not allowed to fly or use a jumping script. just have to jump manually. is really hard. not many ppl ever done it. even after all this time 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.