I'm not able to change the tier. It says I must add a payment method, but I've already got one.

KayT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello everybody.

Not a long time ago I've bought another parcel on the mainland that, of course, increased my land use fee. But I've realised I cannot afford to own the whole parcel, so I've abandoned a part of it. Now I need to decrease the tier, but every time I'm trying to do it, it shows me the following message:

The following must be corrected before continuing:

• We do not have payment information on file for your account. You must add a payment method to your account by updating your billing information before selecting a lease.

What is weird, because I've already got my credit card added and I use it all the time for increasing my LindeX credit, and I never had a problem with it.

I've tried to delete it and add again, tried to add my PayPal account - nothing helps, the message keeps being showed.

What do I do wrong? What am I supposed to do?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question

I've not seen that particular error message, but if you used a group to own the land, go to that group and set your contribution all the way down to zero.  That should allow you to adjust your tier downward.  Then set your group tier contribution back up to cover the land you have.

If that doesn't do the trick, I would recommend contacting Live Chat   They are open from 8am to 8pm SL time.

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.