Profiles give 'Frame Load Interrupted By Policy Change' error in v3.......

Hoshi Kenin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I get the above error when trying to read profiles in v3.  This is especially annoting because - much to my surprise - v3 is actually fast and good to use.......... but is spoilt by truly abysmal search and not being able to read profiles!!

come on Lindens....you almost have a good viewer. Fix it so search works as good as it does in TPV's and profiles can be read without waiting an age for the error message in my header.

Hoshi Kenin wrote:

I get the above error when trying to read profiles in v3.  This is especially annoting because - much to my surprise - v3 is actually fast and good to use.......... but is spoilt by truly abysmal search and not being able to read profiles!!

come on Lindens....you almost have a good viewer. Fix it so search works as good as it does in TPV's and profiles can be read without waiting an age for the error message in my header.

I've had that problem in the past but it's always gone away on its own. Do you have anything blocking your computer from accepting "cookies"? You need to accept them from SL for the new profiles to work, I think.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.