how can i find out my alternates forgotten name

Amarie Glenfadden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i made an new avatar 2 years ago and have lost my hard disc since and i have forgotten her name, is there a way to retrieve the information? could anyone tell me the name of the file that information might be on because i do have a back up but that is one big mess. everything mixed up  on a external hd.  i have made a ticket for this issue once but had gotten no reply. i made the account but never logged her in. 

why is there no option to answer answers? i want her back bacause she has a certain age already and she does not have the resident as last name which i do not like. 

4 answers to this question

If you never logged her in then you are out of luck because there will be no record of any chat or IMs logs on your hard drive. Why not creating a new alt? The old one cannot have items you would like to recover in her inventory if you never got her inworld or purchased anything for her. Just in case, if you remember part of the name (her last name for instance as they still existed 2 years ago), you can do a search here:

http://search.secondlife.com/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.