i need L$ i will do jobs for linden

morgannalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How many L$ per week do you hope to earn in SL?

A popular method of making money is in bringing a real life skill or talent into Second Life in the form of a product or service for other Residents. This method does require some advanced understanding of SL features. If you have some creation experience, this method may produce results.

I prefer to define a need for myself, rather than have the need defined to me.

Selling land requires investment of capital you do not have. A solution would be to use Other People's Money. Land Sellers and Land Renters need land Buyers and land Renters. Familarize yourself with the World Map and become proficient in it's use. Use Search, Classifieds and the Forums to Identify the top 5 Land Sellers / Renters. Review each Profile and choose a big fish to feed. The fish likes customers. You feed the fish a few times for free to prove your worth. Then you approach the big fish with an reasonable request for a tiny portion (L$) of any food (customers) you might bring to the fish.

If an agreement is found, you will be working with that person and not for them. There is a difference.

You can offer to help any Resident who has any product or service. I suggest that you look for way to help at something you like, or love.

My Suggestion is to just  Upload money . Its probably the most legit way to get money in sl without having to work 6-7 hours certain days . 20-30 $ can get you a good amount  of linden!  Premium is even better ! . 10$ a month with 300$ weekly allowence . Is good  for me ! . for example , i dont have a job in sl , i shop with freebees! and stuff from hunts ! but they always give out a certain color that doesnt meet the eye . Like a sample or something . ^_^ theirs alot of ways to earn money also .

O and you can also earn money with earn2life ! ( its 100% Legit ) but it takes awhile to earn the money . 

http://www.e2l-net.com/?e2l

~ Candi R.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.