How to find and kill a "live" Script on a sim?

boridiva Seda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought a script that makes bubble gum and "popping" sounds

Instructions from creator says to rezz object, drag script into it...however she also says that "be careful" cos the prim drops 10m from its original rezzing point.  

I was on a skybox, and the prim just disappeared.  Did a "Tools > Select Only My Objects"  and used the edit menu to find the script...even from zooming out to no avail

A guru builder/scriptor, tried the script...and like me, he lost the prim...HOWEVER...the script is still alive on the sim where I rent a skybox.  

If I log on in V2, the script is running none stop in local

If I log on Phoenix, there is no evidence of the script

My friend the builder, derendered his entire sim to find the script, but he could not find it either.

Please, is there anyone who knows how to kill this script?  BTW, creator is clueless how to help

If there's anyone who can help me inworld, please dont' hesitate to contact me...boridiva Seda

2 answers to this question

Hello boridiva. I assume you can find it easily showing the beacons and delete it. In Viewer 3 you find it under Menu View --> Show --> Beacons --> Enable Beacons, Sound sources (yellow colour) and particle sources (blue colour). See if that helps. Alternatively you can use Ctrl+Alt+T for toggling highlight transparent objects to find it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.