Search with outfit names fails in 3.2.5

LindaB Helendale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I installed  the latest release version 3.2.5 and it seems that the inventory search does not find any My outfits subfolder names, so you can't search for the outfit names. It finds the item names (links) inside the folders ok.

I have had this same issue in two latest DEV viewers too, and bugs are kind of ok in DEV viewer ;), but this is annoying in the release viewer.

Before filing JIRA,. could someone else check too,  is it the viewer or something wrong in my settings/installation.

So, can you search for outfit names in 3.2.5 ?

yes i did full reinstall, and the issue is still there.

I just tested also by saving my outfit as  testoutfit and tried to search for testoutfit in inv, and it only found the link to the outfit folder inside Current outfit , but it didnt find the folder testoutfit under My Outfits. The folder shows ok in the inv listing, and in Recent tab, but search can't find it.

I've been doing rather a lot testing now, and if the search keyword matches the outfit name (subfolder name) and some item (link) inside the folder, the listing of course shows the folder and the matching items inside. But if the search does not match any item inside the folder it is not listed.

Often outfits are named by the items so it finds those, but I use a lot outfit names that allow better searching with no matches from items (i use finnish outfit words) and now those outfits are not listed at all.. in 3.2.4 and before it worked ok.

Only debug setting i found that migth have anything to do with this is 'ShowEmptyFoldersWhenSearching' but it had no effect.

To test this, make an outfit folder with name that has no common words with any of the items inside, and search with the outfit name.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.