Sign in to follow this  
FiraFirecat

Why is the viewer crashing when I edit an outfit?

Question

That happened to me too after an update, and unfortunally the solution is to uninstall your SL and re-install it, some corrupted install package us causing this instability, and only a re-installing it you will fix the viewer.

2 answers to this question

That happened to me too after an update, and unfortunally the solution is to uninstall your SL and re-install it, some corrupted install package us causing this instability, and only a re-installing it you will fix the viewer.

Hello FiraFirecat and welcome to SL Forums. Sounds like a glitch for me. Sure it is annoying but it is possible to get fixed after a while itself. Try to clear your cache under Preferences --> Privacy and see if that makes any difference. If the problem remains i would suggest you to roll back to the previous version of V3 (3.2.4) if it was working for you without problems. In this case don't forget to set your software updates no to be installed automatically (Preferences --> Setup).