Clothing - Bra on top

newsue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Melita Magic wrote:

For those who are not on later viewers yet:

Many tops come in multiple layer choices. Undershirt, shirt and jacket. You can tell which is which by the icon - it looks like an undershirt, shirt, or jacket.

The undershirt goes on first, the shirt layer covers that and the jacket layer sits on top of it all.

You do not have to wear more than one. You don't usually want to wear more than one of the same item (two layers, same item) unless it tells you to specifically (sometimes a creator will put a different portion of the garment on more than one layer, even in the top part.)

Basically just remember that order and put what you want to show, on the top or only layer.

when i get a new outfit i don't just choose 'wear' the whole thing.  i put it on item by item so i see exactly what each item is.

sometimes the undershirt, shirt & jacket are duplicates of the same thing, just to give you a layer choice.  other times they are different.  sometimes the chosen layer can change the effect from a shirt tucked in pants to a shirt outside of pants.  so it is good to check what each item does individually. 

Yes definitely try each item on if possible and definitely do not delete any until you have. Good point.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.