512 sqm - Roadside - Perfect Location

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I will really miss this land a lot, but I need to transfer 512m² of land holdings over to my business that is on another sim.  I am open to any price negotiations.  Just send an IM.  And Happy New Years!

At first glance.

This is the 512m² parcel that is for sale.

It

The parcel is located on Route 12, which is a Linden Protected Road that spans the entire continent and is very fun to drive on.

The parcel is 40 meters from where Route 12 starts.

As you can see, the 512m² parcel is only about 40 meters away from where the Route 12 road starts/ends, which is a good thing (please keep reading to see why).

This is a close-up of the fun amusement park.

This is a close-up of the neighboring amusement park and its fun rides.  It's been here for a long time with no signs of the parcel owner ever leaving.

This is the ghost of Sue Perdide.  She

This is Sue Perdide.  She is probably a bot.  She is here 24/7, 365 days a year, year after year.  If you push her around, she will return to her original spot the next time the sim restarts.

This is a protected Route 12 teleport sign.  Instantly teleport to any part of the continent for vehicular activities such as skiing, boating, and driving cars.

This is a Linden Lab owned and protected Route 12 teleport sign.  It's also a "Rezz Zone".  So you can rez your vehicles or unpack things.  You can left click any one of the yellow star thumbtacks to teleport to that part of the continent.  The red star is your current location.  My favorite place to go is to the NW corner where there is a loop.  The loop is 2 sims by 2 sims and very scenic, and it takes quiet some time to drive completely around.  The entire continent is around 25-40 sims wide.  There are protected Route 12 teleport signs and "Rezz Zones" at all the yellow thumbtack locations.  Clicking the yellow thumbtacks will not send a landmark to your inventory.  It will open up the World Map window menu instead.  The teleport signs are very useful for getting around.

If you are a premium member like me, this 512m2 will cost you nothing each month plus you will receive Premium Gifts such as free boats, cars, and furniture.

If you are a Premium Member like me, this 512m² will cost you nothing each month and you will receive free Premium Gifts regularly such as boats, cars, and furniture.  You could turn this parcel into a small house, or if you prefer a business that will receive traffic from everyone passing by.  I am open to any price negotiations, but this parcel will only be available until around January 15th because that is my deadline for tiering down.  I really hate having to leave this wonderful parcel, (and sim slash beautiful mainland continent), but I need to use my land holdings for my business that is on another sim.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rannveig/127/118/45

Although I'm not in the market for buying any more land, I did love reading your post/advert.  Are you a real estate agent in RL? You ought to be.  I was half-expecting you to mention the local schools and newsagents, but you certainly covered everything well.

I love especially the information about the neighbourhood bot.  That really tickled me.  "If you push her..." :matte-motes-evil: I might just have to visit just for a push now.

Good luck selling your parcel. It is in a nice spot

Thank you for your response.  :-)  No, I am not a real estate agent.  I can't afford to buy and sell land myself, but I wouldn't mind working for someone else if I'm equipped for that particular job.  I can tell you that I have had a lot of bad experiences with real estate companies, which makes me really sad.  Well, a lot of people make me sad.  I wish there was something that I could do to get those people to stop acting or behaving the way they do, but I can't.  That's why it's better to be self reliant.  After multiple bad encounters with real estate companies that have crappy attitudes and shady practices, I've decided it's better to own Mainland than to rent from most other people.  I'm a bit worried though.  I do own a 2048 sqm parcel that one of my friends is renting from me, but she has been M.I.A for three weeks now.  I paid a good sum of money for that land, and I didn't want to lease it out to just anyone.  I would hate to abandon it or wait however long for a new tenant.  I'm also very worried about her.  I'll just wait it out.  I'll give her an extra 30 days, and hopefully she will log in during that time.  Sorry for rambling.  That land she has is even better than this one, I think.  I just don't want to advertise it until I'm sure that she isn't coming back anytime soon.  Anyway, Happy New Years!  Cheers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.