Uh....Ground control...We have a problem

Blaze053

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Blaze. When did you order them? Normally is good to wait up to 24 hours although usually we get our purchases after some seconds or minutes. If you are sure that you haven't got them and you haven't them in your inventory, just order them again. They are freebies. In addition be online when you buy from Marketplace and avoid to overload your shopping cart. It is one of the top causes for delivery failures.

Its a normal thing for some residents... I have problems too. Just be online, don't buy too much items at once, don't go busy lol, relog few times, and if you do not receive items, buy again or, if you payed, write a note to the merchant asking for a redelivery. And don't forget to copy the transaction history showing when you bought an item:)

Ok got some of the items. Guns aren't working right now -_-     but the sight of them might prevent people trolling and flaming at random. ........ hummer H1 spawn in peices. so I might have work to put in. BUT, goods is I got my wolf I wanted. :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.