Howdy :)

CocaineCowboy69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I just joined Second Life, i have no clue what's hangin:) I am alone, cold, in the dark... lol, nah, what i was trying to say is that i need some friend or even friends who would like to spear some free time to me and learn m about basics ( actuly no clue here whats about this game is). I came from Entropia Universe, some say this game is same cool as Entropia, some say its not cool, but i decided to give it a try. So, if anyone wanna be my friend, just shout!!! :))

Thank u for reading this :))

I'll be glad to be your friend if you want --just send me a friend invite inworld.  Meanwhile, I here are some articles that say what we do in Second life and how to find friends that share your interests.

What do we do in Second Life?

http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/2011/11/kit-what-do-we-do-in-second-life.html

How do I meet people ? Summary

http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/2011/05/kit-how-do-i-meet-people-summary.html

TKR

CocaineCowboy69 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I just joined Second Life, i have no clue what's hangin:) I am alone, cold, in the dark... lol, nah, what i was trying to say is that i need some friend or even friends who would like to spear some free time to me and learn m about basics ( actuly no clue here whats about this game is). I came from Entropia Universe, some say this game is same cool as Entropia, some say its not cool, but i decided to give it a try. So, if anyone wanna be my friend, just shout!!!
:)
)

Thank u for reading this
:)
)

Howdy CocaineCowboy!  Thinker is a good friend to have.  Very knowledgeable!  Also feel free to friend me too!  I can show you some of the ropes.  I also teach a building class on Saturdays, if you are interested!  Far out!

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.