How do I buy lindens using pay pal?

Adriena Galliard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

PayPal

Often the initial agreement can't be set up due to an unverified PayPal account. To use your PayPal account with Linden Lab, it must be verified with a bank account.

32px-KBtip.png Tip: Check your funding sources! We encourage you to use secondary funding. If you choose not to do so, make sure you keep your PayPal balance updated to avoid complications.

Be aware of your monthly limits. By default, your monthly spending limit with PayPal is set to USD $250.00. You can easily raise or lower that limit. See the Billing FAQ for more information.

Second Life billing policies

Read the full Second Life Billing Policies, also linked to from the Terms of Service.

Contacting Linden Lab billing support

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

• US/Canada: 800-294-1067
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 0800-664-5510
  • Japan: 0066-33-132-830
  • Portugal: 800-814-450
  • Spain: 800-300-560
  • UK: 0800-048-4646

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

Billing Support is available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week in the US, UK, and Canada and 7 days a week in all other countries listed above.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037#Section_.8.3

Even with a verified account, it sometimes never works. I gave up years ago and now have a "spend what you earn" policy that works for me :D.  So, it may NOT be you!!!!  Hence I am posting on this. Have no clue. Verified for a decade with both bank and credit card funding sources,  but I got error messages for months. Haven't tried lately. A credit card might be a better bet. The system is not fool proof it seems.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.