Sign in to follow this  
Be11a Lefevre

what happens if someone refuses a gift from me by accident.. do i get the item back .. can i resend

Question

You're not going to get a refund and if the item was no copy you won't be able to resend it either.  What used to happen when you refused an item sent to you is that the item went to your trash (the person who refused it trash, not the sender's trash)  Have your friend look in his trash for the item.  I'm not sure if the items still go to the trash but I'm pretty sure it still does.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

You're not going to get a refund and if the item was no copy you won't be able to resend it either.  What used to happen when you refused an item sent to you is that the item went to your trash (the person who refused it trash, not the sender's trash)  Have your friend look in his trash for the item.  I'm not sure if the items still go to the trash but I'm pretty sure it still does.

• Like 1

He will have to get in touch with the person you bought the item from... usually merchants are happy to resend a gift that was accidentally refused.  Tell him to pull up the merchant's profile and read it to see if there's a certain way they wish to be contacted, whether by IM or notecard.  Then, have him write to them, explaining what happen and exactly which item it was... including a link to the item on Marketplace couldn't hurt either.

Good luck ...Dres

• Like 1